then, after almost 3 hours of trying to get Cade to sleep and failing. I finally gave him his bath and put his St. Patty's day shirt on. This is the first time that Cade hasn't had a nap. I don't think I like the no nap thing too much. Cade actually seems more hyper. Let's all pray he takes his nap tomorrow!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy St. Patty's Day!
This is how our day started.....

then, after almost 3 hours of trying to get Cade to sleep and failing. I finally gave him his bath and put his St. Patty's day shirt on. This is the first time that Cade hasn't had a nap. I don't think I like the no nap thing too much. Cade actually seems more hyper. Let's all pray he takes his nap tomorrow!
Reid did very good with his naps today!
then, after almost 3 hours of trying to get Cade to sleep and failing. I finally gave him his bath and put his St. Patty's day shirt on. This is the first time that Cade hasn't had a nap. I don't think I like the no nap thing too much. Cade actually seems more hyper. Let's all pray he takes his nap tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh no....no nap!!! not good! oh well..he looks studly in his st.patty shirt!
Post a Comment