Thursday, October 23, 2008

8 is great!


Reid is 8 months old! He is such a wonderful little guy, eight months is such a fun age. Reid's personality is really coming out. He loves playing on the floor and has really mastered that army crawl. He still gets up on his hands and knees, but decides that the army crawl is much quicker. He is also pulling up on things and even crawls in my lap if I am sitting on the floor with him. He absolutely loves playing with Cade. They love passing toys back and forth in the car, laughing the whole time. They also lay next to each other on the floor and give hugs or Cade just lets Reid grab all over his face. They laugh at each other and it is such a sweet sound to hear. Reid has also really started showing disapproval when you take things away from him. He still doesn't take a pacifier or suck his thumb, which can be a blessing and a curse. Poor guy is getting over his second double ear infection of the month. I can tell he is feeling better because he has become quite the little eater. He loves his baby food and Gerber puffs. It's actually a bit funny, when Reid eats his puffs he almost always growls! Reid also got two teeth on the bottom this month. He is just growing too fast. One of my favorite things that Reid does is that he gives the best hugs. I just love this little guy!

2 comments:

The Meers Family said...

Everytime we blink that little guy gets bigger and bigger. I think time is flying faster with him than it did with our other three...8 months is so BIG! He's so sweet!

The Meers Family said...

I'm ready to see your pics from the pumpkin patch...update this thing!!! hehehe