Wednesday, October 29, 2008

every fireman needs a dalmatian

My mom had a great idea to get the boys pictures taken in their Halloween costumes. We went this morning and they did so good!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh they look SOO cute!!!! i love the lion costume too!!

The Meers Family said...

I LOVE that picture...if you have any extras, I would love to have one! I just LOVE it! What goodlooking little guys you have. I hope you got a poster size copy of that for your house. VERY CUTE!!!!

Michelle said...

ha ha ha! i love this! perfect!!! this made me smile this morning.

Colwell Family said...

The picture turned out too cute! Cade's costume is perfect and looks so authentic. Reid is too cute. Those blue eyes kill me!

Tiffany said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure Reid will have something to say about this when he is a teenager! :)

Callie said...

LOVE this idea!!! How precious they are!!

fleur said...

That is one of the cutest pics I've seen - very creative!

Sara said...

Hi Tara,
Your boys are soooo cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. Hopefully, we can get together over Christmas. We would love to see you guys~

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog. Lance and Taleigh told me you did this too. Your kiddos are so cute. I love the Halloween costumes.