Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What a funny little kid

Tonight Matt and I are at my parents house watching TJ.   After we got the boys bathed we let Cade watch a little of the Astros game.  I love watching how excited he gets when he watches the game.  He even screams a little girly scream when the game gets exciting.  You should have heard the scream when Pudge Rodriguez tagged a guy out at the plate.  It was a diving tag and everything.  Later in the game Darin Erstad hit a homerun and Cade got so excited.  He hit the homerun right by the Chick-fil-A sign....even more exciting.   Cade turned around after the homerun and said, "Erstad delivered!"  And then just now Lance Berkman was tagged out on his way to first and Cade said, "I don't believe it."  He is such a funny kid who is always making me laugh!

1 comment:

Taleigh said...

HAHA! I wish I was home so I could watch more games with him. Miss y'all :(