My little
Cade turned 3 this past Friday. 3. I keep calling him my little 3 year old just so it will sink in.
Cade is growing into an amazing little guy. I am so happy with the changes he has made this year. He has started talking so much better and in much longer sentences. He has learned to control himself so much better and has found ways to
channel his energy. He is trying so many new foods because his milk and egg allergy are gone! He is potty trained now!!!
Cade has learned all his letters and their sounds along with recognizing numbers through 9. He knows his colors and quite a few shapes. He loves learning and really misses Mom's Day Out. His memory is actually pretty amazing and he is an extremely observant little guy. I really have to be careful what I say and do! I also love how
Cade remembers to pray before every meal.
Cade absolutely loves sports...baseball, football, basketball, soccer and even golf! I am amazed with how well he does when playing them, too. He is a very good big brother and cares about Reid more than I often realize. I love watching their
relationship grow.
Some of
Cade's favorite things right now are baseball, shooting baskets, playing games (our new favorite is Mickeys letters and numbers!),
McDonald's, reading books, playing outside, and playing golf. I love how
Cade always makes me laugh even when he isn't trying! I could sit all day and just watch his expressions.
I continue to pray that he comes to have a
relationship with the Lord at a young age and that he will be a light to those around him. I hope that his passion never leaves him and that he continues to keep me on my toes.
Happy Birthday
Cade!!!
Here are a few pictures from
Cade's "All American baseball" party.
Cade had lots of friends come over to Mimi and Pa's house to help celebrate.
Cade wouldn't jump off the diving board, but was close by to cheer on all his friends.
Maci loved jumping off the diving board


The big 3 year old

Alan was trying to get Payton to squirt me....
hmmmmm
You can't have a baseball party without hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn and cracker jacks!
Cade was VERY excited about his baseball pinata

the mad dash for the candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment