Monday, September 28, 2009

more randomness

We had a play date about a month ago with some of my work friends from when I was at Goodson Middle School. I just loved these pictures and had to share them!

I have no idea what they were talking about, but apparently they were having a great conversation.
Macie Aranda, Cade and Isabella Best

Macie, Cade, Isabella, Averie and Reid

just being cute

Reid leaned up against the brick wall and I couldn't resist a picture

TJ turned 20, yes 2o on August 5th. We had fun celebrating at Spring Creek.

We took a trip out to Blue Bell not long after Tiffany moved back from Colorado. She had been looking forward to that trip for a long time!



Finally, here is a fun picture of Reid. He is such a silly kid. He likes to hide in the pantry. It's fitting since he loves to eat.


No comments: