Reid mentioned he wanted to go potty one morning after Cade had said the same thing. I didn't think much of it until I didn't hear much noise coming from upstairs for a few minutes. All the sudden Cade told me that Reid was stinky and he helped him go potty. I dropped everything and ran upstairs fully prepared to see poop everywhere. Instead, I found Reid sitting on the toilet. Thank goodness, his diaper is still on! Reid was so proud of himself. He has been asking to go potty quite a bit, so we have actually been letting him try at night before his bath. He was never successful until the other night. Now he is a pro! We are just going with it for now. I don't plan on actually potty training him for awhile, but I guess things can change if his interest continues.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
My silly little boys
Cade and Reid are always doing things that make me laugh. It could be something they say, do or an outfit they come up with. The other day Cade came up to me looking like this........
He said the he was wearing "a mask to protect his face." Yes, that is the mask to his nebulizer. What an imagination that boy has. He remembers detail like you wouldn't believe so I am sure he saw a football player wearing some sort of a mask while watching football lately. He loves to dress up, also. He changes clothes more times than I can count some days. He always keeps me on my toes, especially when he helps his brother do something like this.........

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment