After all the gifts were open at home, we headed over to my parents house.
Mom did an awesome job decorating her table!

After lunch it was time for presents!!
Who knew a simple package of nails could make a 2 year old so happy!


Sweet Katie lady

Dad got a new vest and gun case. He was a happy camper!

Then he got a new jacket! Some girls have lots of shoes...my dad loves his jackets!

Reid and his new toolbench.

Cade got some new baseballs in his stocking.

This Handy Manny truck is pretty fun. Reid can take it all apart with "Turner" the screwdriver.

Later in the afternoon I came in and saw Reid and Zach watching TV together. They were so focused!
We ended up getting in the hot tub that night since we couldn't on Christmas Eve because of rain. I couldn't get in because of the baby, so I was in charge of the smores.

Cade had fun with the smores.....well, really with the marshmallows.

Matt and Reid

Tessa and Lance
I love those family traditions!
No comments:
Post a Comment