Monday, March 3, 2008

My first day

So, Matt went back to work today. I was pretty nervous about how my day would go. I was actually very surprised that everything has gone well. Matt is just working a 1/2 day up at the library so he would be close in case I needed him. Reid woke up at a perfect time so that he would be done eating by the time Cade woke up. We didn't have too many problems, just Cade being a normal 20 month old who is a bit jealous of the attention his little brother is getting. It didn't take long for him to realize that I can't do too much while I am nursing Reid. Let's just say I already mastered nursing while walking and even nursing while spanking! Cade has only hit Reid twice in his 10 days of life and both were this morning! I am sure it will happen many more times, too. All in all, I think the morning has gone well....much better than I had envisioned! Well, it's almost 1pm and I am exhausted. Both boys are asleep and I am going to do the same myself!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Get a "My Breast Friend" pillow (if you don't already have one). It's like a boppy, but it buckles to you and you can carry the baby easier while walking around! (A tip per my friend Staci) Love the blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara,
I love your new blog. What handsome boys you have! You are so blessed. I can only imagine how busy you are now and how tired you are...but remember time passes quickly. I will be praying for you! Thanks for sharing your precious babies with us.

Love,
Steph