Reid stayed with Mimi and Pa (thank you). It made the game a little less hectic.
After we got Cade's ball signed we ended up sitting on the 3rd row next to the dugout. (actually next to the photographers area which was next to the dugout) We figured we would stay there until someone made us move, which never happened. I had made a sign that said Pudge's #1 fan that we were going to hold up while he was warming up before the game. I really just wanted him to come and at least give Cade a high 5. Well, Pudge didn't end up playing last night. I ended up propping up the sign right next to Cade's seat so the guys in the dugout could see it. About halfway through the game Pudge actually waved to Cade! Miguel Tejada was next to him and reached into his glove and was going to throw Cade a ball. I asked him if he could get Pudge to sign it and he did!!! Pudge came over and waved to Cade, gave him a thumbs up and then threw him the ball!!! Cade was one excited little boy!!!!
1 comment:
I think Cade should be the new mascot - he LOVES his Astros! Too incredibly cute!
Post a Comment