Tuesday I kept
TJ all day while my mom ran errands and then ate dinner with my dad. On the way to my parents house I heard that
KSBJ was having a brown bad concert at the
Tomball Chick-
fil-A that night. I had just told Matt a few days ago that we should try to go to one of the concerts if they were ever in the area. I called Matt and we decided to take the boys. We knew there would be a ton of people, but I had no idea. It was packed, but the weather was great and we found a good spot in the corner with no problems. Actually, we ran into David and Anne out there and sat with them. It was so much fun being there with friends. Reid slept in his stroller, woke up for a bit, then slept some more.
Cade enjoyed his Chick-
fil-A, danced a little and had fun playing with his buddy, Kai. Once
TJ was fed he enjoyed being outside and listening to the music. Matt and I couldn't have asked for a better night!
Cade can spot that Chick-
fil-A logo anywhere!

I thought Cade had gotten lost in the crowd at one point, but he was just visiting the cow.
David, Anne, Kai and Kira Miller
Tenth Avenue North on stage


TJ was very excited....can you tell? :)
1 comment:
It is so great to see TJ. I was just thinking about him the other day!
You have such a beautiful family, Tara. Your boys are just adorable.
I am so happy to see the way that God has blessed you.
Post a Comment