Friday, June 27, 2008

our Lake weekend

Last weekend we went to the lake with our friends the Meers and the Drakes. We had a great time playing on the lake. It was interesting with all of our kiddos (5 total...the adults are slowly getting outnumbered!), but it worked. I am so glad that we went. I have a million pictures (surprised??) so it was hard to narrow it down!

This is was the view on the lake when we got there Friday night. Look at the rays in the sky!

This was Cade's first trip out on the jet ski (the boat, as he calls it). He was okay, until the wind got in his eyes. Matt had to cover up his eyes and he was fine. I guess I should have thought to put his sunglasses on!
the babies had fun on the dock, too!Kris and sweet baby Lily

Kathy and Aiden before dinner


Jennifer and Payton

Reid at dinner

We celebrated Marc's birthday while at dinner. The waitress put some whip cream on Marc's face. Well, to this day Cade still walks around and says "nose". The other day we actually saw a guy while we were out shopping and I guess he looked like Marc because he pointed to him and said, "nose"!!! Sorry Marc, your new name is nose!

Maci playing on the dock. She was actually pouring water in the lake, I guess she thought the lake was a bit low!

Alan out skiing
Kris thought he would try to start from the dock....
ready...
mid-air...
a quick dunk....
hold on......
good to go!
Matt and Cade watching all the action
that's Matt, Cade and me
Cade had the most fun in the little kiddie pool....go figure!


We fished, too. I didn't catch a single thing and Alan caught 3! I still had fun, though.
I showed Cade how to fish....
and Reid, too! Reid actually grabbed the winder part and started winding up the line! (sorry fishermen, I don't know what that thing is called!)
We really had a great time. Thank you Ron and Cindy for letting us take over the lake house for a weekend!

No comments: