Today I've been working around the house doing dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc. The boys have been playing all morning very well together. I have loved listening to them laugh as they play. Well, I was sweeping the floor and they went into my room together. I kept calling for them to come out, but really wasn't pushing it because they were out of the way. I heard them laughing and laughing and I was just enjoying listening. I finished sweeping and decided that I needed to peek in to see what was going on. This is what I found.....

Apparently
Cade was helping by fixing Reid's hair. Reid loved it. I'll have to wash his hair before we leave the house today, I can barely brush it there is so much gel!


Here are a few more pictures of my silly boys from the past week.
Cade has decided that there is nothing better than 2 pair of sunglasses!
Cade was "cutting" Reid's hair with the drill. I guess it makes the same noise as the clippers??? Do you see this hair cutting/styling trend we have going on? I've gotta do something about that.


This is the typical Reid pose while I vacuum. He follows me from room to room and does the same thing. I think that's the same face I get from Matt often! :) (love you Matt!)
No comments:
Post a Comment