

Reid is 11 months old today. I can't believe he's only a month away from being 1 year old! I know it sounds silly, but I love him more and more every day. He can be a little ham and makes me laugh all the time. He has this new smile where he wrinkles up his nose and this new laugh, too. Reid is very active these days and gets into way too many things he's not supposed to. He loves playing with the knobs on the dishwasher, any cabinet he can get open, the computer, the toilet paper, pretty much anything he can reach! We have learned that he loves pushing cars around. I actually caught him today pushing a cup around like it was a car! Reid is always trying to keep up with his brother. I know that once he starts walking I am going to be in a heap of trouble with those two! He has already been trying to stand on his own so I don't think it will be long until he takes those first steps. Reid has started lots of babbling. He says Mamma, Dadda, uh-oh, that?, thank you, bye-bye and many other "words" that we haven't figure out. He does that backwards bye-bye wave that is just too cute that you don't want to correct. One day he'll figure it out, but for now I love it. He also claps his hands and is working on saying "more" in sign language. We have pretty much stopped all baby food since he wouldn't eat them. Reid is quite independent in that area, he really wants to feed himself everything. He is eating lots of different foods and tries pretty much everything I put in front of him. He has 4 teeth now so chewing food is a bit easier for him. Overall he is doing really well and is such a happy little guy.
1 comment:
Reid?!?! He already has grown up so much since I left home less than a month ago!! :( I hope I get to make it home for his birthday party!
Post a Comment