Cade made it through day 3 of potty training with NO accidents! We even went out last night to celebrate and he stayed dry!!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
WOW I am impressed!! Way to go big guy! We have not gotten that brave yet, to throw away the diapers. I think I am waiting until this summer when daddy is home for support! We did just finally graduate him to a big boy bed though this past weekend. I am a little slow with these milestones I guess!
1 comment:
WOW I am impressed!! Way to go big guy! We have not gotten that brave yet, to throw away the diapers. I think I am waiting until this summer when daddy is home for support! We did just finally graduate him to a big boy bed though this past weekend. I am a little slow with these milestones I guess!
Post a Comment