Wednesday, March 18, 2009
day one is done
I started potty training Cade today. It went ok. The morning was much better than the evening. We only had one accident up until about 5:30pm. He had 2 more after that. :( Overall I was pretty proud of him. Cade is battling some pretty tough allergies, so he isn't feeling well on top of everything. Say a prayer that we don't end up in the doctors office in the morning. I have done everything I can including breathing treatments every 2 hours, a different mild steroid inhaler and mucinex with cough. The poor guy coughed his head off all morning and it seems to be coming back tonight. His breathing isn't sounding so hot either. So, unless he is significantly better tomorrow we will making our first outing in big boy underwear! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day all around. Oh, lets pray for a good night, too. We literally threw his diapers (there was only 1 left) in the trash today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm praying for you, sister!! I hope Cade feels better! I will be needing potty training tips from you this summer for Jake.
Cold turkey, baby...its the only way to go.:) I'm so glad he had such a good day, I sure hope he is feeling better again very soon! Good luck on your outing if you have to make one. (Although, Maci was always too scared to pee in public, so she saved all her accidents for home, so there's hope!) Good luck on day 2!!
Post a Comment