Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Astros game 5-8-09

Matt and I took the boys to the Astros game on the 8th. We got to the game early so Cade could watch batting practice. I am so glad we did because he loved it so much. He stood and watched the other team hit and watched as all the Astros come out to stretch and get ready for the game. Even though our seats were way up high, we were able to stay on the lower level to watch the game. It was pretty empty that night. The boys loved being close to all the action. Cade still talks about the game and we are already looking into when we can take him again. Even though Reid did great, I think we will take just Cade next time.


Reid wanted to wear Matt's hat....it was a little big!

THE PUDGE RODRIGUEZ!!!!!!!!





Pudge, again.

Hunter Pence

We even stayed for the fireworks after the game.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last two pictures of Cade. Great work!
Jill

The Meers Family said...

Those 2 pictures of Cade at the end are GORGEOUS!! Very frameworthy keepsake to mark his HUGE love for the Astros this year!