Reid loves looking outside for birds and airplanes. If he hears an airplane while playing he always stops to look for it. He says both very well, also. He actually says a lot well. I find myself often surprised by what he says. Yesterday I was holding him in his room and he pointed to the kitchen and said, "juice". I told him that was a good idea, we could get some juice. He immediately said, "good idea"!! He says it all the time now and it is too cute to hear.
My little catcher in his new catchers gear. My mom gave the outfit to Cade as an early birthday present. He LOVES it and takes it on and off during the day more times than I can count. He now thinks he is Pudge Rodriguez from the Astros. I even have to say, "Thank you/good job Pudge Rodriguez" when we are playing baseball.
No comments:
Post a Comment