Both boys are always making me laugh, but this week Cade has said 2 things that make me laugh every time I think about them!
*On the way home from Mom's Day Out I asked Cade how his day was. Actually he asked me to ask him how his day was. He always says, "How's my day mom?" To which I have to ask, "How was your day, Cade?". Anyways....he said he had one. Confused I prodded more and figured out he used one finger to paint. I asked him what he painted and he said, "bluebottoms." I told him they were called bluebonnets, but he disagreed.
*Today Matt was getting on to Cade and called him son. After it was all over Matt walked out and Cade looked at me and said, "He called me sun and I'm not even in the sky!" He was so appalled.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment