Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Reid!

Reid had a Sesame Street birthday party with a few friends to celebrate his 2nd birthday. He had so much fun and the party went well. We had Elmo's favorite food, pizza, for lunch along with cake and ice cream. The kids had fun coloring, playing with play-dough and playing in the playroom. We also played a game of hot potato with an Elmo doll and pin the nose on Elmo.

Reid got these sesame street character for Christmas. He LOVES carrying them around so I decided to incorporate them on the cake.

The goody bags (gotta love photoshop elements!)


Maci and Reid coloring
Sweet little Lexie got to come to her first birthday party! I think I could pass her off as my own and keep her....don't you think! She is beautiful.


We played pin the nose on Elmo. Reid decided that he would just pull the blindfold down a little so he could see. Such a smart little guy! :)


lunch time!

Reid couldn't figure out how to hold up the number 2 with one hand so he just decided to hold up 1 finger up from each hand. I thought that was so smart of him. I thought maybe his teachers at school taught him, but they said they didn't. I guess he is just a natural genius! :)

Reid blew out his candles like a pro!

Presents!!!!! Reid was excited about everything....so were his friends. It was really sweet.


These are the contents of the goodie bag along with a sesame street coloring book. Again, gotta love photoshop elements! :)

The night of the party Reid was already playing with all his presents and wearing his new PJ's. I don't think his smile could have gotten any bigger! What a fun day.

No comments: