Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rockets game

The other day we were given some Rockets tickets. I knew Matt and Cade would be thrilled to go. We ended up letting one of our friends and his son go, also. I kept Reid at home. I didn't think he would enjoy the game near as much as Cade and his friend would. Cade LOVED it. He loves Scola, so to see him in person was pretty neat. He's right in the middle of this picture...





I was shocked when I saw this picture. I couldn't believe Cade let Clutch hold him! (It was Green Awareness night or something like that) Cade loves "the bear" now!


Cade looks so tired in this picture. That is what no nap and a late ballgame will do!

While Matt and Cade were gone I decided to take Reid out for a special dinner. He is really into firemen right now so I took him to Firehouse subs. He loved wearing the fireman hat!

No comments: