Thursday, March 4, 2010

this and that

I downloaded my camera the other day and found some pictures I had forgotten about!

Tessa was in town over Valentine's weekend for a study class. The family all went out Valentine's night together. Here are a few pictures.

Tiffany convinced Cade that she was his Valentine.

Tessa and Cade....not sure what Cade's face is all about!

Tessa and Madison

This is Reid's first burger....ever! He's never wanted one before and that night he kept asking for one. I hesitated because I didn't want to order something he wouldn't eat. Thankfully he loved it! It had pickles and ketchup....two of his favorite things!

Tiffany and Zach

This picture cracks me up!


Tiffany and her two little Valentine's.

my sweet little Reid



Afterwards we went to my parents to hang out with Tessa. We bathed the boys and they requested that Pa turn on the fire. Cade has no idea that this picture will come back to haunt him when he is older. I really want to know who taught him to cross his eyes!

Last weekend I got the celebrate a friends little baby. She is doing a very cute pirate room for the baby, so I decided to get pirate petit fors for the party. Didn't they turn out SO cute!
I know that last picture was random, but I did say it was "this and that"!

No comments: