Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bluebonnets

Matt and I drove out to Brenham with the boys to take pictures in the bluebonnets this past Saturday. Besides being a bit cool, it was a gorgeous day. When we first got there we walked out into the field and Cade just sat down. He took some great pictures and then decided he didn't like the bluebonnets much anymore. I guess he started getting a bit itchy. It wasn't until we were about to leave that he would actually walk in the bluebonnets again. Reid took some great pictures with Matt. Towards the end he got quite cranky, too. I'm pretty sure he was sick of the wind because as soon as we got in the car he stopped. We stopped at the McDonald's in Brenham (which no one there is in a hurry) with some hungry kiddos and then headed home. Between this trip and the zoo our boys did really well. I am encouraged to do more family outings and what better time than spring!











2 comments:

Stacy said...

So sweet! What a lovely family. :-)

Michelle said...

your family picture is great!!! you should frame it!