Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy 2 months, Reid!


Wow, Reid is already 2 months old. He went to the doctor this morning and got 4 shots and 1 oral immunization! Poor guy. He weighed 13 lbs 3 oz and was 24 inches long. (That's the exact same height and only 9 oz smaller than Cade at 2 months!) Overall, Reid is doing really well. He has a wonderful smile and those blue eyes, I just can't get over them. I hope they stay blue! He has also been cooing quite a bit. He enjoys being outside and is liking his swing and bouncy seat a little more everyday. Reid loves being the baby bjorn when we are out and about, he falls asleep in it every time! This morning when I was trying to take Reid's picture with his monkey Cade wanted to be in the picture. I finally got him away by having him help take the picture. Cade really loves his brother, always hugging and kissing him. The other day I went to pick Cade up from mom's day out and Cade knew I was there because he heard Reid crying. He is always so concerned when he cries and tries to give him his pacifier. I can't wait to see the relationship between those two grow.

Happy 2 months Reid!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, it is so neat! I wish I would take the time to make one, my webpage is not so great.

Reid is soooo cute, what a chunky monkey! I can't believe how big Cade looks too.

Love your family pics in the bluebonnets as well. Thanks for sharing, you are a beautiful family.

Love,
Steph

Hollie said...

WOW, Reid is going to out grow Lillie in about 2 weeks! :) (she is 6 months and weights 14 lbs 11 oz)
Cade is a good big brother!
I love the pics!!!

Lynn said...

I am so glad you created this account. It help me to keep up with what is going on with you guys and to get GGmaw Hickey new pictures. Hope to see you later in May.

Aunt Ethel Lynn and Uncle Jerry