This morning Cade wanted to eat bears (teddy grahams) for breakfast. He has decided that he doesn't like oatmeal anymore and won't eat any other breakfast foods. I think breakfast is the hardest meal to come up with stuff that he can eat that doesn't have milk, eggs or cashews in it. He is a picky eater anyway so that makes it extra hard. Anyway, we had a TV tray left out from last night and Cade decided he wanted to eat his bears like daddy. Sorry Matt!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Smile!
Reid has really been smiling a lot lately. I thought I would share a few of those smiles with you. You can tell that he has put on some weight in his first 6 weeks of life!


This morning Cade wanted to eat bears (teddy grahams) for breakfast. He has decided that he doesn't like oatmeal anymore and won't eat any other breakfast foods. I think breakfast is the hardest meal to come up with stuff that he can eat that doesn't have milk, eggs or cashews in it. He is a picky eater anyway so that makes it extra hard. Anyway, we had a TV tray left out from last night and Cade decided he wanted to eat his bears like daddy. Sorry Matt!

This morning Cade wanted to eat bears (teddy grahams) for breakfast. He has decided that he doesn't like oatmeal anymore and won't eat any other breakfast foods. I think breakfast is the hardest meal to come up with stuff that he can eat that doesn't have milk, eggs or cashews in it. He is a picky eater anyway so that makes it extra hard. Anyway, we had a TV tray left out from last night and Cade decided he wanted to eat his bears like daddy. Sorry Matt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment