Sunday, April 13, 2008

Zoo fun

Matt and I took the boys to the zoo this past Friday. I think Cade was a bit more excited about all the buses from the school groups and the water in with the animals than anything else. We did have a great time, though. It was so nice having Matt home an extra day too!




Cade was VERY excited to ride the bear. Last time we rode a carousel he didn't really like it, but this time he threw a fit when we had to get off! Snack break.....eating bears of course!
I was very impressed by these flamingos. Can you sleep standing on one leg???
We walked to a nice little picnic place afterwards and ate our lunch. By this time Cade had kicked his shoes off which ended up being a bit of a blessing. Cade HATES walking on grass with no shoes on. I guess that's one way to keep him on the blanket!

Reid enjoyed the picnic, too!


No comments: