Sunday, May 11, 2008

My birthday

Last Saturday was my birthday. Matt and Cade started the celebration Friday night by going out to get me a treat. Cade picked out my birthday balloon....really, he did. Matt had picked out another one and Cade spotted this one and started making train noises! I loved the balloon, it's actually still in the living room and Cade and I talk about it all the time! The boys also got me a dozen red roses and a frosty from Wendy's. What a way to start my birthday! On my actual birthday I went to my parents house to help my mom strip and paint furniture. I needed to paint a headboard that we bought Cade in Tomball, so I figured we could do both of our furniture at once. I know some of you are saying that isn't such a great way to spend your birthday, but I really enjoyed it. The weather was BEAUTIFUL and it was a great excuse to stay outside all day. It was an awesome birthday! Thank you Matt for making me feel special!



I got called away from my painting to see this.....Cade picking up a frog and putting him in the pool. Yes, my little boy who hates his hands being dirty picked up a slimy frog multiple times! EWWWW!!!!


working on the furniture
my little red raider enjoyed sitting outside all day, too!



2 comments:

The Meers Family said...

I love all the new pictures!!! The boys are getting so big and soooo cute! You are blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your blog, you are so good at keeping it updated. That Reid is too cute, what a beautiful boy, he can be beautiful at this age, right? And he is a chunky monkey too!

Cade is growing up and I love looking at him as a big boy!

Happy 7 years of marriage. We will celebrate 6 years on June 8. But we will probably be unpacking boxes and arranging furniture. How romantic!!! I swear I am NEVER moving again after this, we have done it way too much!

Keep the pics coming of your sweet family.

Love,
Steph Phelps