Wednesday, May 21, 2008

smiles

I am sitting at my parents house watching TJ tonight while my mom is at the Astros game with Tessa and Taleigh (my dad is either in Malaysia or Australia right now, we are ready for him to be home).  I have Reid with me and he is in the swing so he can sleep without being bothered.  I looked back to check on him and he just had the biggest smile on his face.  I, of course, got a huge smile on my face and then wondered, what makes babies smile in their sleep?  Do you think God is telling them a joke, they are just happy or maybe they just passed some gas???  TJ does the same thing sometimes, but he does it when he's awake.  He will just start laughing  or get this big goofy grin on his face.  We'll never know really why they do these things, but it makes me smile.  I hope you have little things like this that make you smile!

1 comment:

Callie said...

I think the same thing when Carson smiles...it's just so precious!!