Thursday, August 7, 2008

What a game!

Matt and I had plans to go out with our friends, the Brewers, this past Saturday night. A few hours before we were supposed to meet, my dad called and said he forgot that he still had tickets from work that no one was using!!! We had been wanting to go to the game with the Brewers and it just worked out! My parents kept the boys (thanks....I know it wasn't easy that night) and off we went. Cade knew what was up and was pretty mad that we went to the game without him. My mom said they watched the game and he kept pointing to the TV and saying "daddy"! Oh well, what he doesn't know is that Matt and I are taking just him to the game at the end of the month. We had a great time at the game. However, this happened to be the day that Reid decided to start rejecting the bottle. Again, sorry mom. If anyone has any ideas how to get over this, please share. Matt tried to give him a bottle again last night and he is still refusing it. Back to the game, it was awesome. We won in the bottom of the 10th! I love exciting games!





No comments: