
Reid is already 6 months! He is doing so well and is such a good baby. His laughs are so contagious and his smile is so sweet. He is almost sitting up by himself and loves putting anything and everything in his mouth (except a pacifier...). He has started reaching for you when you go to pick him up. I don't know why I love it when babies start doing that, it is just so sweet. Reid isn't crawling just yet, but he can sure get around on the floor. Today I actually saw him try to push up on his knees! He still has that adorable toothless smile, though I know it's only a matter of time before that first tooth pops through. I am enjoying watching the relationship between
Cade and Reid flourish. They make each other so happy and
Cade is always watching out for his "
brober".
My "Mr. Blue Eyes"
3 comments:
WOW!!! 6 months! Crazy how fast it goes by!
Yes, we will be at Round Top. We love it! Actually a little bit more than Canton. It isn't as crafty and has more of the fun "junky" stuff. It is also a lot closer. Let me know if you end up going!
He is so handsome! Lily says, "Rrrrrroooooaaaawwwww!"
Hey Tarah-your boys are SO cute. I can't get over how much they have grown. I hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment