Friday, September 5, 2008

fun in the sun!

Wow....life has been pretty hectic around here with the start of Mom's Day Out. Can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged. I know you've been wondering what in the world has been going on with the Powells!!!
Last weekend we went to my parents house to go swimming. I realized that we haven't done that near enough this summer and it won't be long before we won't be able to. Reid was sleeping inside and Matt and I had fun with Cade. For some reason, Cade spends the majority of his time out of the pool. He loves throwing all of Coppers (my parents dog) balls in the pool. I take that back, he likes throwing everything in the pool. I have no idea why. I guess he really likes throwing things in general. I guess it's just a boy thing. Here are a few pictures of the fun....

you can never have too many life-saving devices! :) Cade couldn't even sit up with all that garb on!
The ghetto version of a pool slide!
Cade had fun with it!

No comments: