Reid is 7 months old today! He is really gotten to be such a sweet and content little boy. He still has that toothless grin that I love, but it really won't be long. I can feel 2 bumps on his bottom gums. Reid also does this goofy grin that I love...it's like he's sucking in his bottom lip when he smiles. It is too cute when he does it. Reid is also really getting around well. He gets up on his hand and knees (or hands and feet) and rocks back and forth. He tries crawling, but he doesn't move his hands yet. Poor guy just does a face plant every time! Reid does do the army crawl well, though. He is also sitting up well now. Reid loves playing with his toys and is really starting to explore so much more now that he is more mobile. Reid also made it through his first hurricane and ended up getting extra time with Matt since he was unable to go to work all last week. I can tell that they both enjoyed it so much! It won't be long before my sweet momma's boy becomes a daddy's boy.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment