Saturday, December 27, 2008

Reid's 10 months old!


Reid turned 10 months old on the 22nd. My little baby isn't so little anymore. He is getting so active and always wants to do what his older brother is. Forget those baby toys, he is just as happy playing with whatever Cade is playing with. Reid is pulling up on everything and is even letting go and standing on his own for a few seconds. Reid also tries to crawl on everything. He even crawled all the way up my parents stairs (I was right behind him) all by himself! Reid has decided that baby food just really isn't for him. He wants to chew food, but we haven't really found anything he successfully eats other than Cheerios, yogurt melts and puffs. I just don't think that covers all those food groups! Hopefully he will get a few more teeth soon, surely that will help him be able to eat more. One of the new things that Reid is doing is that "I don't know/hold me" move with his hands. It is too cute. I absolutely love that little guy. Just hard to believe he's 10 months old!

No comments: