Monday, December 29, 2008

visiting Santa

I fully prepared myself for both boys to completely lose it during the Santa picture this year. I had already decided in my head that it was just going to be a bad picture, but knew we would all laugh about it later. Well, to my complete amazement I was wrong. Cade walked right up to Santa all by himself! I am so glad Matt had the camera ready because I turned my back to get Reid. I love the pictures Matt took. Cade told Santa that he wanted cake for Christmas. He knows that Christmas is Jesus birthday, so all he wants is cake! Santa seemed a little confused until I explained. The picture with both boys is not the greatest. They both look like they are in shock, but I am just impressed they weren't screaming!



2 comments:

The Meers Family said...

I am soooo impressed! Your Santa pictures are awesome! Cade looks like a little man sitting there making his requests. Great Santa, too...where did you find him? I wasn't a huge fan of the 2 or 3 we saw this year...and np way would my girls have sat sweetly in his lap. We LOVE Santa, but from a distance. By the way, about time you put me some new pics on this thing.

Hollie said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

I can't find your email. Can you send me an email at work, I have questions about allergy testing.