Here are a few pictures of the completely finished room!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
it's really done now
My wonderful mom came over today to help me make Cade's bed skirt for his big boy bed. I am embarrassed to say how long I have actually had the fabric sitting in my house. It's just been one of those projects that kept getting pushed farther and farther down the to-do list. Well, I can now cross it off the list. Thank you to my wonderful husband for corralling the kids and even taking them grocery shopping while I was sewing! Also, a big thanks to my mom for coaching me along the way and ironing all the hems....that's the worst part! You're the best!
Here are a few pictures of the completely finished room!
see how the bedskirt matches the curtains and the crib bedding!
Here are a few pictures of the completely finished room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
LOVE this!! You did such a great job!
looks really good-that mom of ours is really talented
Tara!! I LOVE IT!! I hope I can do half as good as you did on my nursery! I am definitely going to need some tips! I'm sure the boys are really enjoying their completed room!
So precious! I just love their room. I always have. By the way, I know about projects that sit around forever....I have a closet full of them. Woops!
it looks great!! I really like it! nice job, you two!
Awesome job Tara. looks great!
jill
How cute! You are so talented, I wish I knew how to sew! It would save us a lot of money!
Love,
Steph
Post a Comment