Saturday, May 30, 2009

water fun

Today we went to a birthday party for a sweet friend, Kira. The boys had so much fun playing in the water. Reid just walked around to all the pools. He would hang out in one and then decide to try out another. Cade liked the pools, but he rocked out the slip and slide. He was the only kid at the party who got the slide down just right. I have a ton of pictures of Cade sliding and they all make me smile. I tried to pick a few to put here, but just couldn't decide, so you are getting a lot of pictures! Hope they make you smile, too!















3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Any bets on how long it takes for Mimi and Pa to have a Slip N Slide in their backyard?

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, I can see why it was hard to narrow down. What a happy little guy! I am so sad I missed the party.
Jill

Taleigh said...

Add T.C. Elli's to your blog list..please?! www.shoptcellis.blogspot.com