This is the second time in the last few weeks that those boys have fallen asleep together in bed. Usually they just play when they are together, but I guess they really were exhausted! I love how Reid has his super hero cape on and sword in his hand.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Exhausted
Last weekend Matt took the boys to the movies while I started painting Aubrey's room. Once they got back home he fed them lunch and then played for a bit. Matt came upstairs to check on the progress and when he went back downstairs this is what he found....

This is the second time in the last few weeks that those boys have fallen asleep together in bed. Usually they just play when they are together, but I guess they really were exhausted! I love how Reid has his super hero cape on and sword in his hand.
This is the second time in the last few weeks that those boys have fallen asleep together in bed. Usually they just play when they are together, but I guess they really were exhausted! I love how Reid has his super hero cape on and sword in his hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment