Monday, March 21, 2011

playing at the park

During Spring Break the weather was perfect so I took the boys on a bike ride to the park.

This is one of those microphone things that you talk into and the person across the playground can hear you.

My Reid is getting so big...

Peek-a-boo!



This end of the microphone thing was just a bit too tall for Reid, but that didn't stop him from trying!



Cade finally decided to let me take his picture.




So, Cade is way behind on learning to ride his bike, but I am proud to say that he is finally getting the hang of it. We have tried to get him to ride his bike in the past, but he would rather just play sports. He has been willing to try, but usually just gets frustrated and moves on to something else. Reid on the other hand, is doing awesome riding his bike. I actually think he does it a little better than Cade!



No comments: