Poor Reid has taken a beating today. This morning Reid was laying on Cade's bed while I picked out Cade's clothes. All of the sudden Cade decided to throw his little plastic bus at Reid. It hit him on his right eyebrow. It swelled up and turned red right away. Needless to say, Cade had some room time and his bus taken away. After Reid was calm I got everyone ready and off to Wal-Mart we went. Cade did really well, which was a nice surprise because he normally won't stay in the cart very long. After awhile I decided to reward him by giving him his bus back. He sat the rest of the time in the cart playing with his bus and eating bees (graham crackers shaped like bees). We got in the car and I was feeling pretty accomplished....I made it through my first grocery shopping experience with both kiddos (I usually go on Tues while Cade is at mom's day out). About half way home there goes the bus again. Cade threw it at Reid again! He calmed down pretty quick so I didn't pull over. When we got home I realized that this time he got hit right in the middle of his forehead in the hairline. There was a big bump, a tiny cut and the blood had already dried. This time Cade got a spanking and the bus was taken away again. I knew the day was coming when Reid would get injured by Cade, I guess I need to be thankful that it was VERY minor. I felt so bad for Reid, but he is actually doing really well. He is normally fussy in the evenings, but today he is happy. I am going to give Cade his bus back in the morning, let's hope tomorrow is better!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh the Bus...I am glad that he is okay!
Post a Comment