Monday, August 18, 2008

family fun

Matt's half brother and sister-in-law came in town this weekend to visit. We had a great time hanging out. We hadn't seen them since Christmas, so it was good to catch up. We hung out at the house quite a bit and I didn't think to take pictures (gasp! I know...so unlike me!). On Saturday Matt, Warren and the kids went outside to play a little touch football in the street. I am glad I got my camera this time because these are the only pictures I have of the weekend.


Reid didn't want to miss out on the action!
Zachary going long....
Zachary and Avery trying to catch the ball
I caught Cade as he ran by
Cade had a wonderful time with his cousins, Zachary and Avery. He thought Aunt Angela and "Uncle" Warren were pretty cool, too. Cade has been asking where they are all day. :( We are looking forward to our next visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Payton was looking over my shoulder when I was looking at your blog. She saw the last picture of Cade and looked at me and said, "Cade's fast Mommy." I thought that was pretty cute. You can tell him that he's impressing the chics with all his speed!