So I love those pictures with babies laying on their backs chewing on their toes. I had tried so hard to get one with Cade and never had any luck. Today I thought I would try the same with Reid. I got everything set up and took his diaper off in hopes that he would be nice and not wet all over (he was a very good boy!). I started taking pictures and all he wanted to do is roll over and lay on his stomach. He then figured out that he could chew on the black sheet. I tried and tried to get him to hold on to his toes with no luck. He finally started crying and our photo shoot was done. I put my camera away only to look over to him chewing on his toes! Maybe next time I will get it, but for now here are a cute shots from today!
1 comment:
adorable! You need to take some pictures of Lily for me!!
Post a Comment