Monday, August 11, 2008

the protest

Cade didn't go down well for his nap today. I did our normal routine and he was just not ready for bed I guess. I left the room and he continued to cry. Reid was ready to eat so I went to the other room and proceeded to feed him. Cade didn't stop crying the entire time and at one point said, "mommy....mess". That is never a good sign. I finished feeding Reid and put him down for his nap. I rounded the corner to Cade's room to find this mess....

and Cade like this....

6 comments:

Callie said...

oh no! I certainly don't look forward to those days ahead of me!!

Stacy said...

Tara, you are a saint.

The Peterson's said...

too funny!! I think I'd rather have a mess and a naked little man than a two year old who kicks, bites,screams, and throws things at her mother when she throws a fit...yes, I am referencing my own child... :>( it can stop anytime.

Anonymous said...

That is really funny! Don't worry it will end soon enough...when they go to college. You should see what Molly did when she wasn't ready for bed...
Jill

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious! We haven't attempted the big boy bed yet b/c I am too much of a chicken.

I am sure we have this to look forward to.

Both your boys are too cute!

Love,
Steph

Raynie said...

Ha! Assertions of independence and disgruntlement can be HILARIOUS!!! I love boys...