The other day I passed Reid in the hallway during church in the bye bye buggy (the big 6 seater stroller). He looked so cute, but I was shocked. I just couldn't believe my baby was big enough for that! Then the other day we were outside and Cade was playing with his little push car. I started to tell Matt that we could probably put it away for awhile and then I realized that Reid could use it now! I put him in the car and he loved it.
Only a few days after that I was putting Reid down on the floor on his tummy and he went right on his hands and knees!! He doesn't do anything but look around for a bit before he lays flat. It is just so cute to see him up looking around.
Reid also started Mom's Day Out this past week. Since I teach up in the 4 year old room I get to check in on him and he has been a happy camper so far. I just can't believe my little baby is getting so big!
2 comments:
Like Stacy said, one minute they are six months old and the next they are enrolling in college. These babies need to slow down!!!!
Don't worry, your lack of blogs for a few days made me feel better about myself! :)
WOW!!! I forgot to get you to show me Reid's new skilz the other night...he still seems too little to be up on all four's! Very sweet!
Post a Comment