Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SNOW!

Here are a few pictures from today's snow! This is when it first started. I got so excited that I'm pretty sure I scared Cade. He didn't know what to think. He went out for a few minutes, but that was enough. I took them inside and gave them nice warm baths afterwards. I don't know about them, but I would have liked that!

So it's hard to see the snow in the pictures, but people it's Houston. Yesterday it was in the 70's and then snow today. Tomorrow it will be warmer and everyone will have a cold. I know it wasn't much of a snow but it sure did make my day better and I REALLY needed that today.



3 comments:

The Meers Family said...

It really made my day better too. We had a blast outside in it. I would've liked the warm bath, too.

Stacy said...

You and Jennifer had the wussy snow!

Anonymous said...

Tara~

It has been a little while since I have been able to read everyone's blogs. I just spent a little time catching up with your family. I can't believe that Reid is 9 months! It goes too fast. Lots of fun cute pictures of the boys. Miss you tons!

Kathy