Monday, December 15, 2008

what was I thinking?

Matt has been begging me to trim Reid's hair. It really has gotten long in the front and people keep saying he's a girl. I finally gave in and decided to do a little trimming tonight.

Before:

After:
Isn't it amazing how just a few hairs can make such a difference? I only trimmed the front, over the ears and the little tail he was getting in the back. I am just sick to my stomach, he just doesn't look like a little baby anymore. I know he's 9 months and well, he isn't really a little baby anymore, but now he really looks like a big boy! I want to glue the hair back on.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

if it makes you feel any better, Reid still looks absolutely adorable.

Callie said...

he looks precious!! I felt the same way after we cut Carson's hair...you hate to see it go, but more importantly you hate to see them grow up so fast!!