Friday, July 18, 2008

the cutie and the cowboy

Cade put his hat on Reid this morning. They were having such a great time playing and laughing together. I thought this picture was just too cute!
Tessa came in town today so we met my parents at Spring Creek BBQ (okra...okra...okra!). Since I just realized that Cade is wearing an 8 1/2 (yes...8 1/2. I was squeezing him in 7 1/2's!!!) he can finally wear the boots that we received in a box of hand me downs. Cade was SO proud of them and thought he was such a big boy in his boots "like pa's". He also was wearing Wranglers! Such a little cowboy!
Those really are some cute boots.
Cade loves to help load and unload TJ in the van. Here are a few pics from tonight.

going up....
Cade pushes the lift as we raise it up. He is SO strong! :)
When we got home, Cade waited for Matt by the neighbors basketball goal. Cade loves playing basketball with Matt.
slam dunk.....by both boys!


It is so cute before Cade shoots. He backs up to Matt so he can pick him up. Check out the video....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the video, Tara. Cute kiddos!