Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Ours was nice and relaxing. We went to my parents house for a late lunch and then headed out to the pool. We didn't do any fireworks this year, but saw some on TV...does that count?
My mom and Tiffany went to Canton on Thursday and came back with a little puppy. Tiffany called me twice trying to get me to keep it for Cade and Matt and I came back with a very quick no. There is no way that either of us want to take on the responsibility of a dog now. She tried to convince Tosha that she needed it, too. Anyway, it seems that Tiffany finally convinced Taleigh to take the dog. Tiffany is leaving on Monday to drive back to Colorado Springs and she is taking Taleigh her dog when she stops through Lubbock. The dogs name is Bertie (I think that is how we are spelling it). When Taleigh was little Tiffany convinced her that when she turned a certain age that her name was going to change to Bertha Doris. Poor Taleigh really believed her and cried many tears over her "name change"! We figured Bertie was kind of a shortened Bertha Doris.

Cade liked to tell the puppy hi!
Poor little Bertie was hiding behind Tiffany
She is just a tiny little thing
Cade had fun swimming in the pool.

2 comments:

Callie said...

Tara!! You did such a good job on the apron! I am lovin' it!! And the diaper/wipes thing is fabulous! Thank you so much! Mom just brought them to me today and I immediately put them in my gulf shores bag- they will definitely come in handy when I need to hide the hoo haas from the family on vacation :)!!

Ashley McWhorter said...

YEA...for fun and relaxing family days!!!!! Those are the best!!! :) Your family is precious!!!!