Sunday, July 13, 2008

Howdy

The boys, Matt and I are staying at my parents house this weekend.  My parents are in Colorado on my dad's ASME trip.  Things have gone relatively well so far, no major catastrophes.  Cade has figured out how to crawl out of his pack n play.  Matt got it on video today and it's quite amusing.  Cade has also started really interacting with his bear, Bubba.  For those of you unfamiliar with Bubba, that is the bear that we have taken Cade's picture next to since he was born.  Bubba now has an Astros outfit and Cade thinks that is pretty cool.  The other night I saw Cade trying to close Bubba's eyes before our bedtime prayers.  No, Bubba is not like those cool dolls we had growing up that had eyelids that would close when you layed the doll down.  Bubba is just your traditional teddy bear.  Anyway, I got a kick out of watching him.  A couple of nights ago Bubba also ate dinner with us.  He sat in a chair next to Cade.  Cade tried giving him chicken nuggets, but for some reason Bubba didn't eat them?!?  I almost got my camera because it was really cute, but I was way too into my chicken enchiladas.  You'll just have to picture that one in your head.  I have also been quite crafty while here.  I made 6 monogrammed burp cloths today for some friends.  I will take a picture so you can see but you will have to wait until we get back to our house so I can download the pictures.  

For those of you who know my oldest sister, Tiffany, she has joined the blogging world!  Click on her name and it will take you to her blog.

Well, time for bed.  I think I hear Louise.....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Louise!!!! the one person i definitely am not looking foward to seeeing when i get back home in ONE WEEK!!!!!!