Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mamma Mia

Tonight was girls night!!  Several friends and I went to see the movie Mamma Mia.  So I am not really the musical type of person, but I was thrilled to get out of the house for a night.  (by the way...8:30ish movies are meant for girls night!)  I was actually pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed the movie.  While we were waiting for the movie to start we laughed when another group of girls walked in and one of them said, "where are all the guys?".  It was true, there was only 1 sucker...I mean devoted...husband in the whole theater.  I laughed way more than I thought I would, I do believe there were tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at one point.  I do think I will try singing to Matt next time I am in an argument, though.  It really seemed to work on the big screen.  Maybe I should sing to Cade too, right in the middle of an all out fit.  I am sure he would look at me like I had lost my mind!  However, it wouldn't be as good if I didn't have the back-up singers like in the movie.  All this to say, if you haven't seen the movie girls, get some friends together and go see it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should try the singing thing...Cade and Matt would both get a kick out of that! I guess you need to go with me to see the movie too. I could use a good chic flic. We also need to do dinner again soon!

Stacy said...

Nobody called me for girls night. Oh wait, I live in Beaumont. You're excused.

Hollie said...

I loved the movie too! We went last week for a girls night out too!!!!! SO GOOD!!! Need to do more girls night outs!!!

Michelle said...

i will be your back up singer any day! :)
it was lots of fun!